Monday, January 1, 2007

January 1, 2007

* Sudoku puzzles
* Joann Fabrics
* Target
* Health
* healthy children
* healthy husband
* happiness
* blessings beyond measure
* family
* friends
* friends who are family
* heat
* electricity
* food
* water
* shelter
* clothes
* employment
* transportation
* hugs
* kisses
* smiles
* new babies
* nieces and nephews
* grandparents
* parents
* sisters and brothers-in-law
* the Grace Girls
* Wednesday pool parties
* surprise birthday parties
* cheap nebulizer
* fenced in backyard
* piano
* slippers
* babysitters whom we love and who love our children
* monkey shirts
* halloween costumes
* dressup clothes
* school programs
* summer camp
* summer regional
* karner's
* priscilla
* retirement funds
* equity
* savings
* child-tax credit
* love
* unlimited long distance
* summer picnics
* strollers
* the zoo
* chinese food
* disney parade
* tinkerbell pajamas
* flannel sheets
* new flannel pajamas
* glow in the dark pajamas
* Turkey the Leopard
* Grassano's Pizza
* Blue Moon
* portable dvd player
* Beale Street
* applesauce souffle
* homemade truffles
* Bailey's Irish cream
* a good white sox team
* hair color
* Dr. Hottie & Dr. Kim
* books
* baby lotion

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanene is thankful for:

*God
*family
*being able to experience unconditional love
*walls and a roof
*Christian faith
*Michael
*Maggie
*Matthew
*Rachel
*Mike
*all the help my mom gives me with the kids
*pizza
*tacos
*steak
*scooby doo
*springtime
*matching outfits for the girls (too cute)
*my grandparents
*the fact that MY children have great-grandparents
*my sisters
*my parents
*my in-laws
*computers
*cell phones
*my church family
*laughter
*health
*cars
*cozy slippers
*medicine
*nice neighbors
*toaster ovens
*microwaves
*cereal
*weight watchers
*dishwashers
*washing machines
*Aldi
*Target
*books
*candles/tarts
*Christmas decorations
*fireplaces
*vacations in Maine
*portable DVD players
*lake water
*the zoo
*babies
*smiles
*friendship
*easy mac
*crock pots
*pets
*my bff and all her kids
*my kids getting an education
*our savings account
*that my scale is broken (especially after the holidays)
*coupons
*forgiveness
*clearance shopping
*digital cameras
*any form of peanutbutter and chocolate together
*Dr. Massih (our pediatrician)who is the nicest, most sincere doctor I have ever met
*dreams
*the clothes my neighbor passes down to us for the kids
*debit cards
*air conditioning
*furnaces
*meals on our table every day
*the fact that I have soooo many things to be thankful for
*Jana's blog because it makes me remember that I have things to be thankful for everyday
*LIFE IN GENERAL